Jio Top up Recharge Plans for Prepaid Customers consists of IUC Top up vouchers which start from Rs.10 onwards and the price range up to Rs 1000. Recent TRAI regulation basis you need to separately recharge with IUC (interconnect usage charge) voucher on every Jio Prepaid recharge plan. Now Jio user will have to pay 6 paisa/min IUC charge for the outgoing calls to a non-Jio mobile numbers, till the TRAI regulator brings IUC fee down to zero. These Jio Top up plans are priced at Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 50, Rs 100, Rs 500 and Rs 1000 which comes with Talktime balance, IUC Minutes and Complementary Data.
For the all Jio customers we updated latest Jio Top recharge Plans. Follow the given table for Jio Top up vouchers. You can activate these Top Up offers from Jio.com official website through this support link.
Jio Top Up Recharge Plans List
|Top Up Plans||IUC Minutes||Talktime||Data||Validity|
- Jio Rs 10 Recharge: Jio Rs 10 IUC Top-Up Recharge pack gives Rs.7.47 talktime, 1GB of data at 4G Speed along with unlimited validity.
- Jio Rs 20 Recharge: Jio Rs 20 IUC Top-Up Recharge pack gives Rs.14.95 talktime, 2GB of data at 4G Speed along with unlimited validity.
- Jio Rs 50 Recharge: Jio Rs 50 IUC Top-Up Recharge pack gives Rs.39.37 talktime, 5GB of data at 4G Speed along with unlimited validity.
- Jio Rs 100 Recharge: Jio Rs 100 IUC Top-Up Recharge pack gives Rs.81.75 talktime, 10GB of data at 4G Speed along with unlimited validity.
- Jio Rs 500 Recharge: Jio Rs 500 IUC Top-Up Recharge pack gives Rs.420.73 talktime, 50GB of data at 4G Speed along with unlimited validity.
- Jio Rs 1000 Recharge: Jio Rs 1000 IUC Top Up Recharge pack gives Rs.844.46 talktime, 100GB of data at 4G Speed along with unlimited validity.
Jio Top Up IUC Note Points:
- The basic recharge tariff for Jio remains the same as before but now we have the option of buying an add-on top-up for non-Jio calls while doing their recharge.
- All Jio users who recharged their mobile number till October 9, 2019 are, however, not required to pay IUC till the time their current recharge plan expires.
- This IUC effect only for those who recharged after October 10, 2019 will have to buy IUC top-ups voucher along with the regular recharge plans if they want to make outgoing calls to any non-Jio mobile number beyond the Jio network.
- Now also has post customers, they will be billed at 6 paise per minute for off-net (other than present using network) outgoing calls with increase in free data entitlement to the extent as per their top-up IUC voucher.
Jio Top Up: The Jio Rs 10 Top up recharge pack gives Rs. 7.47 Talktime with unlimited validity. Remaining Jio Top up offers, pay Rs 20 recharge gets Rs. 14.95 Talktime with unlimited validity. And the Jio Rs 50 recharge pack, you will get Rs.39.37 balance and more. There are no validity restrictions on the Jio Top Up Vouchers.
What is Top Up Recharge
Top up recharge means A prepay mobile recharge also commonly referred to as PAYG (pay-as-you-go) or pay-as-you-talk or pay and go or prepaid. It is a recharge for mobiles which credit is purchased in advance of service use. The purchased credit is used to pay for telecom service providers at the point the service is accessed or consumed.
With the Jio top up vouchers, the company has added more voice calls to the regular recharge packs. Jio normally offers unlimited voice calls with prepaid recharge packs. But to give more user friendly recharge offers Jio starts Top up recharge plans.
I think this article will give you the complete details regarding Reliance Jio Top Up Plans. Please share it with your family and friends making it much more memorable.
If you have further any doubts please write a comment on below we will help you out. And For the more latest Jio news and Jio offers, follow Jiouser on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our Google+ Community.