Jio Rs 98 Recharge Plan: Reliance Jio has made slight changes to its recharge plans with an aim to reach every common man in India. Jio has recently updated tariff plans for prepaid users under which you can get 4G data, unlimited voice calls, 300 messages and Myjio Apps subscription. This Latest offer is applicable for those who buy the Recharge pack of Rs 98 and it has 28 days validity period. There’s a new Jio Rs 52 plan as well. Additionally, Jio has increased validity and data benefits of Rs 52 plan and above. Now Let us look at the Rs 52 plan details and benefits.
Reliance Jio 4G Recharge Rs 98 Plan
If you have Jiophone, you will able to avail these benefits with recharge of Rs 98, the company is offering 2 GB data, unlimited voice calls and 300 messages for 28 days, Jio App complimentary subscription- with 28-Days validity.
If you want Additional benefits; you must aware of the full details about other Reliance Jio New Recharge Plans.
Here is the some more Interesting Jio Tariff Plans:
Reliance Jio’s prepaid plans range from Rs 19 (valid for one day) to Rs 9999 (valid for 360 days).
Here is the Full Updated Reliance Jio Rs 98 Plan List:
Jio Plans: Ever since Reliance Jio announced its plans in India, there has been an interesting tariff war among telecom companies, where many of the competitors like Airtel, Vodafone, and Idea have also announced several offers.
Pre-Paid Jio Recharge MRP Rs 98
|Jio Prime Plan|
|1. FREE VOICE CALLS||Unlimited|
|5. TO ALL OPERATORS||Unlimited|
|1. For 28 days||2 GB|
|2. DAILY 4G FUP||—|
|3. FUP (POST 4G DATA)||64 kbps|
|TO ALL OPERATORS||UNLIMITED|
|JIO APPS SUBSCRIPTION||UNLIMITED|
|VALIDITY (DAYS)||28 Days|
The new set of plan benefits will be applicable for all new as well as existing customers. Jio is offering data at 4G speed followed by unlimited at 64 kbps, unlimited local, STD and national roaming voice calls and SMS under these latest plans.
Jio Coupon Codes | Promo Codes | Cash Back Offers
Jio Phone Recharge Offer: Jio Partners with leading digital wallets to bring instant cashback upto Rs 300 on a Recharge of Rs 149 and above.
Cashback Offers valid (1st-15th June 2019)
Jio Discount Offers
|Mobikwik||Cash Back Upto Rs 200 (Super Cash)
Cash Back Upto Rs 200 (Super Cash)
|JIO50P (New User)
JIO50P (Existing User)
|Amazon Pay||Flat 35 Cashback (New and Existing users)||(Coupon Code not required)|
|PAYTM||Flat Rs 30 Cashback (On 399 recharge & above) – New User||NEWJIO/PAYTMJIO|
|Freecharge||Rs. 30 Cashback On 1st Ever Jio Recharge
Rs. 15 Cashback On repeated Jio Recharge
|PhonePe||Upto Rs 175 Cashback on 1st ever Jio recharge
Upto Rs 75 Cashback on repeated Jio Recharge
|(Coupon Code not required)|
- Wallet Cashback applicable on recharge through partner App or Site. Please refer Jio Digital wallet partner’s site or app for Offer with T&C.
- PhonePe offer applicable only on UPI payment
- 2 Scratch cards & win cashback & rewards upto Rs 175 cashback
- Scratch card of & win rewards upto Rs 75 Cashback
- Upto Rs.300 Cashback (minimum cashback of Rs 10 on recharge of Rs 35 & Above)
- Additionally activate Offer to avail cashback upto Rs.210.
- Cashback flat Rs.20 valid on Rs.149 to Rs.398 recharge.
Here’s How You Can Recharge Your Jio Number Online:
In digitalization, most of the people like E-Recharges on their own. As per trends, the most downloading play store application is MyJio app, it will more easy to do online recharge to Jio Users.
- First, you will need to download and install the MyJio app from the Google Play Store
- Once the installation is done, go to the “Menu” tab in MyJio app.
- Click on ‘My Plans’. Here you will be able to see your currently availed recharge plan.
- Choose Your available tariff plan.
- You can also check “When you will make the Recharge?” & it’s “Consecutive Expiry Date”.
I think this article will give you the complete details regarding Jio 4G Rs 98 Plan (free voice calls, 2GB High-Speed Data).