Reliance Jio is currently offering 100 per cent cashback on purchase of “JioFi portable Wi-Fi device” in a limited period promotional offer. This JioFi connects to 10 devices at the same time. According to the terms and policies cashback scheme available on Reliance Jio’s online portal. To avail this offer you need to buy the JioFi router from the Jio.com by paying Rs. 1,999, where they’ll be required to exchange their old dongle or hotspot router at any Jio Digital store or Jio Care store and will get JioFi 4G Hotspot. After getting your JioFi you need to first recharge of Rs 408 (Rs 309 for the plan and Rs 99 for the Prime membership). The recharge ensures perks for next 84 days for the users. In exchange, it provides additional data worth Rs 2,010 – 5 GB data worth Rs 210 per month for 10 months – that equals 100 percent of the device amount.
JioFi 4G Hotspot
- Speed: You can access True 4G high-speed internet, Download speed up to 150Mbps and Upload speed up to 50Mbps.
- Recommended devices to connect up to 10 (Smart Phones, Tablets, Laptops and Smart TVs) and allows maximum 32.
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable battery, capacity 2300mAh supports 5-6 hours browsing time.
- It’s Support Micro SD card, Micro USB port and Nano SIM.
- JioFi has one year manufacturer’s warranty.
100% Cashback Offer with JioFi Pocket Wifi Router
Here’s the step by step to get “100% cashback offer with JioFi” offer, as per the Jio website:
- You have to buy JioFi by visit on official Jio.com
- Visit your nearest Reliance Jio Store with the original invoice, JioFi Box, device and Old Dongle (it should be in working condition) eligible for exchange.
- Carry your Aadhaar card originals, copy of Proof of Address (POA) and a passport size colour photograph for availing Jio SIM through eKYC.
- After received JioFi you need to first recharge of Rs 408 (Rs 309 for the plan and Rs 99 for the Jio Prime membership) or Rs 509.
- Customers who have NOT submitted old Dongle are eligible to get free 4G Data worth up to Rs. 1005/- (Rs. 201 data booster X 5 vouchers). Customer will get Rs 201 (5GB/month) data booster with every recharge of Rs 149 and above (up to 5 recharges) done before 31st Mar’18.
- The offer is applicable to both pre-paid and post-paid plans.
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer period had expired, now customer has another option. On the basis Jio’s terms and conditions state, “to avail the benefit under the Offer, the Customer will have to do the recharge on monthly basis with a “MONTHLY” voucher.”
You have to recharge Jio SIM, which you are using for JioFi @ Rs 309 as the first one, you will have to keep recharge this every month, in order enjoy the free vouchers for your dongle. Jio’s terms and conditions also state, “The validity of the 5GB data will work co-terminus with that of the base plan.” The validity of these benefits is till March 31, 2018.
The offer is avail both pre-paid and postpaid users. Lets users start access 4G Data, make VoLTE calls even on 2G or 3G smartphones.