Reliance JioTV feature has attracted all users including the Jio Phone users. Now, this JioTV app is available to connect with PC as a website. To avail JioTV for PC, customers need to sign in with their Jio ID/Jio mobile number and can watch Jio TV live on their PC or laptop. Reliance Jio has launched a website to directly watch Jio Live TV on Laptop. For that, all you need is to browse Jio TV for PC settings which work with any web browser. Essentially this web version allows watching Jio TV online without Jio SIM. This Jio TV PC setup is quite simple and users can enjoy free JioTV live streaming with no charges.
Watch Jio TV Online | Movies, TV Series, Music Videos
Watch Jio Live TV with the help of Jio Web Version on laptop/PC and stream channels using the Jio TV App.
Reliance Jio’s network comes packaged with a suite of MyJio apps from the company, which includes JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, etc. Jio’s suite of apps is free along with the Jio Prime membership and users can enjoy all the content on these apps. Where the JioTV app is concerned, it is available for iOS and Android devices (smartphones and tablets). On iOS, users need version 7.0 or higher and Android users need version 4.1 or higher to enjoy JioTV. Other apps also work with JioPhone as well, which is a feature phone device.
This new web version of the digital TV offers instant access to the widest range of Jio TV Channels. This Jio TV Channels list include 550+ TV channels, Movies, Sports, News and 100+ HD channels in 10 genres and 15 languages. The JioTV is available for Android Smartphones, iPhone & iPad.
Requirements for Jio TV PC
- PC with Windows 7,8 or 10 and it also supports Mac OSX.
- It should Consist of 1 GB of RAM and 2 GB of Disk Space
- You also need to have Jio tv account login details credentials to run Jio tv app for pc
Procedure for running Jio TV for PC/Laptop
- Head to www.jiotv.com (similarly for JioCinema to Jiocinema.com)
- Simply Click on “Sign in using Jio Number”
- Enter your “Jio Mobile number” and Click “Get OTP” via SMS
- Enter OTP Sent on your Jio number
- Click on “Sign In“
- After successful login, you will be able to watch movies, music videos, clips, and TV channels that are on offer.
Create New Jio Sign Up (Alternative Option)
- If you want to New Login, Go through New Jio Sign Up.
- You will be redirected to a Jio Website. Enter your Jio Number and get OTP via SMS.
- Now you will be requested to create the Password on the site.
- Now, go back to JioTV site and log in with your Jio ID & Password.
- If you don’t have a Jio SIM don’t worry. You don’t need a Jio SIM to watch your favourite channel. All you need is a Jio ID and Password which you can get from any Jio SIM user.
- You can buy a new Jio SIM at your nearest outlet if you wish to experience Jio TV services.
The website interface is nearly similar to the mobile App and you can also watch catch-up content. On the other hand, we found the web version stream channels without any buffer even on the 3G network.
JioTV Online Features:
- Pause & Play Live TV Channels at your convenience.
- Catch Up content on selected TV channels.
- Quick TV Guide, Language & Genre filters for Channels
- Choose from categories like Business news, Entertainment, Devotional, Infotainment, Music, Kids, Lifestyle, Movies, News & Sports categories.
- Compatible with Laptop, Computer PC or Mobile
- User-Friendly Design and fast loading.
- Video Quality control.
- Can work on your 3G, broadband data, 4G or Wi-Fi network.
The web version of both JioCinema and JioTV will let you watch your favorite movies and TV shows on your laptop or PCs as well. In case of mobile apps, you need to be on the Reliance Jio network to be able to access JioTV App and JioCinema services. In case you’re connected to internet offered by other broadband providers, you won’t be able to access these Jio apps. However, that is not the same as the web version.