The customers who usually use digital payment for shopping/bill payments can avail “Jio Money” is a mobile-based wallet app. Mukesh Ambani owned Reliance Jio has launched digital wallet service for Jio users as well as all Indian consumers. Jio Money app helps you to make instant cashless transactions. Recharge your mobile or DTH connections, transferring money to the bank account or a friend or family and more. Any customer with a valid mobile number or also registered with any telecom service provider can sign-up with JioMoney. You can download ‘JioMoney Wallet’ from “Google Play Store” or “Apple App Store” and install the app. Start the app to see the registration page and follow the simple steps to create your account.
Jio Money App: Online Money Transfer, Payment Wallet
Jio Money wallet to Go Cashless: Any Person Aged above 10 years can hold Jio Money account. Jio Money account is safe and secured account which is protected by a mPIN and password known only to the account holder. Jio money account can be locked and secured from any unauthorised access on 3 Consecutive incorrect attempts. You can Block and unblock your account on contact of Jio Money customer care number at 1800-891-9999(toll-free) Mail at [email protected]
How to Register in Jio Money App
- Download Jio money app from Android playstore or Apple Appstore.
- Click New to Jio Money? register here.
- You will be asked to enter mobile Number.
- Next, you need to enter details like Name, DOB and a password to get registered to Jio money account.
- 6 digits OTP will be sent to registered mobile for verification.
- Entering which you need to create mPIN of 4 digits which to be used on every Transaction.
- Now you can Add your card details or bank account details to load money.
Jio money Merchant App
- Download Jio money Merchant app from Android playstore or Apple Appstore.
- Enter your Mobile Number, business details and payment details to register to the App.
- 6 Digits OTP Will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification.
- Create password after mobile verification.
Jio money merchant App provides the following services.
- Accept Jio money payments from the customer.
- Issues discount and voucher to JioMoney customers.
- View Daily transaction summary
- Issues refund, view or modifies profile etc.,
Jio money Online Money Transfer
The Minimum Jio Money limit is Rs 10000 per month and Maximum Jio money limit is Rs 100000 per annum. The Jio Money Funds can be transferred only to the merchant bank account. Transfer to another person or bank account is not allowed. There are no Charges for the transfer via Jio money account.
On selecting “pay to shop” Jio money can be used to pay nearby shopping malls.
You can add money to the Jio money wallet from the bank details already registered in the profile to make payments.
Here are certain Jio money offer for Add money and Jio offer for new user which can be availed on the payment through jio money wallet.
- Get FREE Rs.25 on sending Rs.10 to 3 friends on Jio Chat.
- Get Flat Rs.100 Book my show Voucher on your 1st Uber ride.
- Get 20% Cashback on payment with Jio Money for purchase in AJIO.
- Travelyaari Special offer – Flat Rs.200 Discount + Rs.100 Movie Voucher.
- 15 Cashback on Rs.300 for all Paytm Jio Recharge Users.
- Get Rs.100 Amazon Voucher on your 1st Ola ride.
- Avail 20% Discount at Big Basket.
I think this article will give you the complete details regarding Jio Money App | Online Digital Wallet.